Thursday, March 10, 2011

Don't Sell Yourself Short

Don’t Sell Yourself Short
I remember my first CrossFit workout….it was a lovely lady named “FRAN”.  She got the best of me to say the least. I spent a 30 min cool down in the fetal position, and was walking around like a zombie for the next 5-6 days trying to work the soreness out. Probably the hardest thing to do was to go back for the next workout and attack it the same way I did before. I had to put my pride and ego aside, and focused on getting better each and every day. Fast forward 6 months later and I doing things in my workouts that I didn’t even think were possible. Belief is a powerful asset to have on your side, so Leave the doubt at home and conquer each WOD to the best of your ability. We are all athletes, so embrace your skills and make it a goal to not back down from anything. You’ll be surprised what you can accomplish…..SIC EM.

Just Keep livin,
L-I-V-I-N
MM



No comments:

Post a Comment