Friday, March 2, 2012

Get your mind Right!!

Get Your Mind Right
If you were to ask me the most important quality you needed to be a successful CrossFit athlete, I'd say Mental toughness without hesitation. Above all others this attribute stands alone for me. You can be the most talented person in the world but without the toughness to persevere it means nothing. Take this toughness to the box and push the limits of your body. If you wanna make change and get better sometimes you gotta throw yourself in the deep end and find out what your made of. 


Thoughts on the Open- Heres the 2nd WOD
30 Snatch (M 75 / F 45 lbs)
30 Snatch (M 135 / F 75 lbs)
30 Snatch (M 165 / F 100 lbs)
Max Rep Snatch (M 210 / F 120 lbs)



Last week was a all out body weight exercise. Very little skill to perform this movement. The lighter endurance athletes owned the first week, putting up some ridiculous numbers. Think I saw some dude from Russia put up a 161. Jesus... This week is quite the opposite, lots of strength and one of the most technical lifts in CrossFit. I guess they heard the cries from the big guys. Im taking this beast on tomorrow at 11:30. My mind is right...Game time!!




1. There was 5.7million burpees done around the world for the first open WOD. I think thats enough to retire the movement forever. All in favor??? I!!


2. Come on out to CFRR at 11:30 to watch us hit the open WOD. Gonna be pure madness.


3. Reborn Challengers- About one week left!!! Don't leave results on the table. Finish!!


4. LEGIT Strength get ready for this

SIC EM

No comments:

Post a Comment